BSETeam - Best Sniper Elites - Soldier of Fortune Snipe team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with SOF display resolution =(

3 posters

Go down

Help with SOF display resolution =( Empty Help with SOF display resolution =(

Post  ISF Haskin Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:46 am

Okay, I know SOF won't work at 1920x1080. I've tried to search and failed in finding a workaround. It does work in 1600x1200 on my tv, however, it won't go full screen like I want it to. Every time I change full screen to 'Yes' and click 'Apply' it just goes back to window mode. I guess it's not all bad, I can keep a good eye on MSN this way =P

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else had this problem, or perhaps knew how to get SOF running in 1920x1080

Here is the pic I took. Sorry for the blurryness, the camera didn't want to take a good pic of the tv =(

Picture

I'm posting this on multiple sites in hopes to find an answer.

Thanks,

-ISF Haskin

ISF Haskin

Back to top Go down

Help with SOF display resolution =( Empty Re: Help with SOF display resolution =(

Post  {B$E} GEP Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:51 am

Hello my FRIEND HASKINS
I cant help you very whell... but im game my best resolutios is 1600x1200....you whant 1920x1080...!
Computers for me its like women....very hard to understood!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Maiby FATHER , WORMY or ANTY knows something about this!
Whit your photo i see you have a high screen! !!!1 hehhehehhehee and i play in a 15 inches Sad Sad Sad
Lets see what EXPERTS of Family can tell for help you
My cimpliments for you and your Familly
(BSE) GEP
{B$E} GEP
{B$E} GEP
TEAM LEADER, RECRUITER, TRAINER

http://bseteam.webs.com/     ---------      http://bseteam.forum

Back to top Go down

Help with SOF display resolution =( Empty Re: Help with SOF display resolution =(

Post  ISF Haskin Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:28 pm

Heh, GEP bigger isn't always better Wink It takes me forever to move my mouse across the screen, and when I want to keep an eye on things I have to move my head to see certain areas when i'm scoped... with a 15" i'd only have to move my eyes =P I'd be lying if I said it wasn't fun though =D

-ISF Haskin

ISF Haskin

Back to top Go down

Post  {B$E} Anty Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Hello Haskin

I am in 15" and my resolution is 640x480. It is small.
It is not beautiful but in this resolution my game run very speed

{B$E} Anty
RECRUITER, TESTER, TRAINER, ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum